1) This website does not provide medical advice.
- The contents of the BreastReconstruction.Org website (this “Site”), including all text, graphics, images, and other materials created by or for BreastReconstruction.Org, or obtained by BreastReconstruction.Org from any third party, and all other materials on this Site (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only.
- The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You acknowledge and agree that the views, opinions and recommendations that may appear on this Site are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or the best treatment options for you. Do not disregard professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.
- BreastReconstruction.Org does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this Site. Use of, or reliance on, any information contained on this website or accessed through this website is solely at your own risk.
2) Liability of BreastReconstruction.Org
- BreastReconstruction.Org is not responsible for any delay, failure or interruption or corruption of any data or transmission which is beyond its control.
- All Content is provided on an “as is” basis.
- BreastReconstruction.Org, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- limiting the foregoing, BreastReconstruction.Org, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this Site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on this Site.
- In no event shall BreastReconstruction.Org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on this SIte be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use this Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not BreastReconstruction.Org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. BreastReconstruction.Org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the this Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $1000.
- BreastReconstruction.Org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the BreastReconstruction.Org Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or other resources, third-party websites, pages, or forums mentioned in, or linked to, by the Site.
- Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in this document.
3) Content Ownership.
- The Content posted on this Site is protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries. Ownership and title to the Content remains with BreastReconstruction.Org or its licensors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to BreastReconstruction.Org and its licensors.
- Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- This Site and the Content may be used by you only for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as provided below, you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content from this Site.
- You may not post any Content from BreastReconstruction.org to forums, newsgroups, email lists, bulletin boards, or other websites, without the prior written consent of BreastReconstruction.org.
- You agree not to use any of the Trademarks that appear on this Site in any way, including use as metatags on other websites without the express written permission of BreastReconstruction.org.
- Content may change or be removed in the editorial discretion of BreastReconstruction.Org.
4) User Uploaded Submitted Content
- Users agree that they will not post, upload, or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Site or to any other blog, social media platform or communication vehicle related to the Site, including to the contact emails on the Site, that infringe or violate any rights of any party.
- BreastReconstruction.Org reserves the right to remove any content posted, uploaded or submitted by any user for any reason. By submitting any communications or content to the Site or any related platform or to any contact email on the Site, users agree that such submission is non-confidential and non-proprietary for all purposes.
- If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to BreastReconstruction.Org or the Site by posting on any forum or via email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. Further, you automatically grant-or warrant that you are the owner of such content or intellectual property and you hereby has express grant BreastReconstruction.Org a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and publicly display such submission or Content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
- BreastReconstruction.Org may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to BreastReconstruction.Org by posting on any forum or by email.
5) User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
- You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos, or audio) on the website Site or any Social Media platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy, or any other rights of any other person.
- To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or website URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
- By uploading any media on the BreastReconstruction.Org Site or any Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
- It is strictly prohibited to upload media of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Site.
- By uploading any media on the BreastReconstruction.Org Site or a Social Media Platform like a photo or video: (a) you grant to BreastReconstruction.Org a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes BreastReconstruction.Org to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify BreastReconstruction.Org and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- BreastReconstruction.Org reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, in its sole discretion.
6) Posting on Social Media and Public Forums/Platforms
- If you use, or post any content in any public forum, blog or social media platform, whether or not associated with the Site, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found on those forums or platforms. BreastReconstruction.Org and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any such communications.
- In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- In consideration of being allowed to use public areas, blogs and social media platforms associated with the Site, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using or posting for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws, or that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by BreastReconstruction.Org in its sole discretion;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;Impersonating another person; or Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the these forums or the Site, in the judgment of BreastReconstruction.Org
- Engaging in any conduct that exposes BreastReconstruction.Org or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
7) Third Party Interactions
- In the event you meet and interact with other visitors to this Site, you are solely responsible for your interactions, both on-line and off-line, with other visitors to this Site, and with persons you meet through such visitors. You agree to take all precautions necessary to protect yourself, your property and your personal, health and financial information. IN NO EVENT WILL BREASTRECONSTRUCTION.ORG BE LIABLE FOR AND YOU AGREE TO RELEASE US FROM LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER CONTACT, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE, WITH VISITORS TO THIS SITE, OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH SUCH VISITORS.
8) BreastReconstruction.Org Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to monitor all communications on the Site and any forum or platform related to the site edit, delete or otherwise remove communications which it deems, in its sole discretion, are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions, and/or terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the BreastReconstruction.Org Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions. BreastReconstruction.Org or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the BreastReconstruction.Org Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
9) Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
- BreastReconstruction.Org may provide links to third-party websites and/or may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. BreastReconstruction.Org does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites.
- BreastReconstruction.Org is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the BreastReconstruction.Org Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
- Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. BreastReconstruction.Org does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the BreastReconstruction.Org Site.
- BreastReconstruction.org does not review and specifically disclaims responsibility for materials posted or activities that occur on linked sites. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content at any websites linked to this Site, or to which you navigate from BreastReconstruction.org, and you agree not to hold BreastReconstruction.org responsible for the content or operation of such websites.
10) Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold BreastReconstruction.Org, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any content you post or upload, (c) your use of or reliance on any content posted by Breastreconstruction.org or any user, or (d) your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- BreastReconstruction.Org is based in Great Neck, New York, in the United States of America with principal offices in Great Neck, New York.
- BreastReconstruction.Org makes no claims that BreastReconstruction.Org, or its Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with BreastReconstruction.Org, or in any way relating to your use of the BreastReconstruction.Org Site, resides in the courts of the State of Georgia New York and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving BreastReconstruction.Org or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
13) Copyright/Violation of Privacy Rights Concerns
- If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright or Rights of Privacy, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting BreastReconstruction.Org and providing the following information:
- Identification of the work or material that you believe to be infringed or in violation of your rights. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work, and and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, or the rights of the individual(s) depicted in the work.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder/rights holder or authorized representative.
- Please send this information to contact@BreastReconstruction.Org