Resources for People of Color
For the Breast of Us
For the Breast of Us is a non-profit organization that supports women of color affected by breast cancer. They provide educational resources, advocacy, and a community for women to connect with others who have been diagnosed. Some of their offerings include webinars with medical experts and video roundtables with other women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Chrysalis Initiative
The Chrysalis Initiative helps Black women with breast cancer get the care they need. They provide one-on-one support, mobile resources, and online learning opportunities.
Sisters Network, Inc.
Sisters Network is a non-profit organization that raises awareness of the impact of breast cancer on the Black community and provides resources for Black women affected by breast cancer.
Touch, The Black Breast Cancer Alliance
Touch is a group that helps Black women with breast cancer get the best possible care by providing them with information, support, and connections.
- Is breast reconstruction right for me?
- Can I afford reconstruction?
- I am unhappy with my breast reconstruction
- What do I need to know about pre-op and post-op care?
- What types of reconstruction are available?
- What should I ask my doctor?
- Why do we need to expand the breast reconstruction conversation?
- Who is breast reconstruction for?