Resources for Jewish People
Gene mutations that increase the risk of reproductive cancer are significantly higher among people with Jewish ancestry. Learn more about how your background may impact your risk level.
Sharsheret helps Jewish women with breast cancer by providing them with information, support, and education. They also help Jewish communities and healthcare organizations learn more about breast cancer.
- Is breast reconstruction right for me?
- Can I afford reconstruction?
- I am unhappy with my breast reconstruction
- What do I need to know about pre-op and post-op care?
- What types of reconstruction are available?
- What should I ask my doctor?
- Why do we need to expand the breast reconstruction conversation?
- Who is breast reconstruction for?
“I really love my breast implants. It took some time, but I really feel like they're part of me now. I think it just takes time.”
Read Melissa’s story