AngelHair, Inc. is a nonprofit that provides free wigs to women who experience hair loss due to cancer drugs and/or treatments.
Courage for the Soul
Courage for the Soul donates headscarves to women undergoing chemotherapy.
National Wigs for Cancer Society
The National Wigs for Cancer Society (NWFCS) works with your insurance provider to help you get a new wig quickly, at little to no cost. The organization also helps you file your claim and bill your insurance company, so you don’t have to worry about the paperwork.
- Is breast reconstruction right for me?
- Can I afford reconstruction?
- I am unhappy with my breast reconstruction
- What do I need to know about pre-op and post-op care?
- What types of reconstruction are available?
- What should I ask my doctor?
- Why do we need to expand the breast reconstruction conversation?
- Who is breast reconstruction for?