Partner with us
Less than half of all patients in the United States who undergo a mastectomy are offered breast reconstruction. Just as troubling are the significant racial and wealth disparities in access to breast reconstruction.
While breast cancer awareness may be well-established, there are hurdles regarding breast reconstruction knowledge and access to procedures. That is why BreastReconstruction.Org wants to expand the conversation about reconstruction. Our mission is to improve breast reconstruction outcomes for people from every background, at every stage by empowering them with the tools and resources they need to make informed breast reconstruction choices.
And we need your help.
When you support Breast Reconstruction.Org, you help empower breast reconstruction patients to make informed decisions about their bodies. You will give people the tools to speak up about their wants, needs, and concerns.
BreastReconstruction.Org seeks to inform, empower, and support by:
- providing free, detailed, accessible information on every element of breast reconstruction to all patients, at every stage,
- keeping physicians current on the latest breast reconstruction techniques and medical products, and
- creating content campaigns that address the emotional aspects of breast reconstruction.
Your partnership will help BreastReconstruction.Org reach more people when they need us most.
There are many ways to support BreastReconstruction.Org – through financial support, sharing our resources, collaborating on content and webinars. and event and cause-related sponsorship.
We will work with your team to determine the right opportunity for your goals:
- Corporate support: Corporate support is vital to Breast Reconstruction.org’s ability to fulfill its mission through general and program support. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to make a gift that best supports BreastReconstruction.org’s mission and shows your company’s commitment to this work.
- Support a cause your constituents care about through product sales and collaborative awareness building.
- Sponsorship: Sponsor our signature UPLIFTING events or webinar series.
To learn more about creating a sponsorship opportunity that works for your company, please reach out the Teri Rosenberg, Director of Development at email@example.com.
We are grateful to our current partners
We are eager to work with you on creating meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships. Please reach out to Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.